By accessing and using the website at https://www.heroboard.es ("the Website"), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THESE TERMS, YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING THIS SITE AND YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY.
The Website is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or access the Website.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
- Provided that you are eligible to use the Website, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Website and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content, to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Website and the Content.
3. User Representations
4. Prohibited Activities
You may not access or use the Website for any purpose other than that for which we make the Website available. The Website may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us. As a user of the Website, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website and/or the Content contained therein.
- Make improper use of our support services.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as data mining and robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Website or the networks or services connected to the Website.
- Use the Website as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Website and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Website designed to prevent or restrict access to the Website, or any portion of the Website.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, trojan horses, or other material, that interferes with any party's uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Website or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Website.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats ("gifs"), 1.1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as "spyware" or "passive collection mechanisms" or "pcms").
- Use the Website in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
5. Music License
We identify all audio files provided through the Website that include the "[ʜ/ʀ]" tag as "the Releases" (individually, "the Release"). Provided that you are eligible to use the Website, you are granted a limited license to download and synchronize any of the Releases to an original visual work ("the Video") ONLY with the purpose of uploading and monetizing the Video on YouTube, Facebook or Twitch, and dispute any conflicting ownership or third party claims resulting of its use, UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
- You must provide fair credit to the author of the Release in the Video's YouTube, Facebook and/or Twitch description.
- You agree not to use any script, bot or automated software to download, use and/or upload the Release in YouTube/Facebook/Twitch content unless fair credit is provided.
- You agree not to host, directly or indirectly, serve or make publicly available the Release to download or stream.
- You agree not to claim ownership of the Release.
- You agree not to upload and/or sell the Release via music distribution platforms, including unofficial remixes.
- You agree that if this license terms are not sufficiently met you are eligible to receive, at any time and without prior notice, a copyright takedown request on YouTube/Facebook/Twitch, a DMCA request or similar copyright protection action.
- You agree to not bundle together or make available in packs, free or paid, any of the Releases, including royalty-free or stock projects.
- You agree to only use the Releases on YouTube, Facebook or Twitch content and request licensing prices for usage in any project not explicitly noted, including but not limited to films, TV, radio, games, and any other commercial project.
All the other songs that are not the Releases, including those used in mixes or compilations ("the Promotions"), are neither owned or covered by a license of ours. If you want to use one of the Promotions, you must request written permission from the author or label that holds the copyright. You agree that we have no knowledge and cannot guarantee you can use the Promotions for any means, in any format whatsoever, and that you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from the use of the Promotions.
6. Third-Party Websites and Content
8. Modifications and Interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Website at any lime or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Website. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Website without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Website.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITES CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE 00 NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
11. Limitations of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US OR $1.00 USO. CERTAIN STATE LAWS 00 NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Latest update: September 29, 2018